These playful round gemstone and gold plated seashell bracelets create numerous possibilities. If you can’t see your favourite gemstone please get in touch and I see if I can find it for you.
Did you know also know that that Shells, were ancient symbols of love by cultures as diverse as the ancient Romans, Hindus,and Native Americans? Venus, Roman Goddess of love and fertility, is often depicted standing in a scallop shell, where she was created from sea foam.So these bracelets are perfect for a less obvious declaration of love.
Handmade in our Cornish studio, there are 6 different seashell charms to choose from. The larger cowrie shell is threaded though the bracelet, whilst the others dangle from the gemstone bracelets.
Your seashell bracelet is finished with a gold plated trigger clasp and extension chain, so you can get the perfect fit.
There are also matching gemstone and seashell necklaces, or we make these gold seashell bracelets with white pearls.
The gemstones are
1. Rose quartz (pale pink)
2. Blue lace agate (pale blue)
4. Carnelian (different shades of orange)
5. Aventurine (green)
6. Amethyst (purple)
7. Apatite rondel (blue green)
The frosted gemstones are
8.Striped agate (orange and black)
9. Agate (orange tones)
10. Cloudy quartz (grey and white)
11. Moss agate (green and white)
12. Indian agate (earthy green, red, black)
The bright gemstones are
13. Chalcedony dyed aquamarine colour
14. Chalcedony dyed tourmaline colour
15 Yellow jade
16. Agate bright green faceted
17. Striped faceted agate (grey/white)
18. Dark blue agate (a bright blue)
Small clam shell 13 x11 x5mm
Large cockle shell 19x 19.5 x7.5mm.